Sunday, September 11, 2011

Finally Cody is here...

     First off I would like to apologize for not being around much. Just last week our lives were thrown upside down, and although I am not complaining it is still frustrating. Last week because of problems at home, my little brother Cody has come to live with us.
     Cody is 15 years old, and so far so good, I am both happy and proud to say that he seems to be adjusting to his new life. He came from a small town in Ontario to a clump of houses in the woods, the nearest store is a ten minute drive, and the mall is almost an hour away.
     On Friday he began his first day of school at a new school in an entirely different province, his life has been drastically changed I just hope for the better.
     As I said earlier I will never complain about having him, I have wanted him since the day I moved out on my own for that reason alone I am thrilled he is here. I do however have two children of my own a 10 year old boy and an 8 year old girl. I am happily married and have a heard of both cats and dogs. I have never raised a teenager before.
     Now I feel as though the balancing act I was performing before just well enough to function has now fallen completely to pieces. When taking my brother in I don’t think I realized just how different our lives would be, and personally I don’t think anyone would know how different things are until they experience it. I now have three kids to get ready for school, three to make sure they get their homework done, and right now my writing has been put on hold.
     I don’t mind one bit it’s just a little frustrating not being able to find time to put my thoughts into words but I am positive that we will all soon be well adjusted to this new way of living, and things will fall in to place.
     So I am afraid to say that until such time to where I am able to focus again on my writing my blog will remain slow. Bye for now.
                                          Kimberly MacEachern
     

No comments: