Thursday, June 28, 2012

Whats really important


   Lately I have been struggling to come to terms with the MANY demon's from my past, but in the process of dealing with the past it seems as though I forgot about the here and now.
   As I write my autobiography more and more horrible and disturbing memories have been flooding back so much so that I am even having a hard time getting myself out of bed lately, that is until this past week. When things seemed to be at there worst and I was assaulted on the internet I have come to realize that none of that matter's. My true friends are standing within the walls of my house, and so is my family.
   In the process of people trying to put me down, I quickly became aware that the only people I need are surrounding me. My husband, 2 kids and my brother is all I need to survive this cold and unforgiving world.
   In the past couple of weeks I have had to deal with a lot, and guess what the only people in my life who weren't afraid to stand beside me were the people in my own home. MY FAMILY ROCKS.
   They know when I'm feeling down and are always willing to lend a helping hand or even defend me whole heartily when no one else will.
   I am sad to say that it took these unfortunate events to happen to make me realize that I don't care what other people say or think about me. I know that I had a horrible childhood, one that I wouldn't wish on anyone even my worst enemy, but despite all of that I made it through. And not only did I make it, but I am succeeding. I feel horrible that it took this long for me to realize that I really do have everything I have always wanted.
      In my opinion don't get caught up in the every day mundane routine, shake it up a little and really learn whats important to you in your life, I now know that nothing is more important than the four people who live in this house, and I can't wait to spend the summer getting to know them all over again. Stop looking for whats not there and just focus on what you believe. Don't let nobody try to tear you down, never let them win.
   I STAND STRONG AND CONFIDENT KNOWING THAT IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT ANYONE ELSE THINKS OR SAYS, WITH MY FAMILY BY MY SIDE I CAN CONCURE ANYTHING..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha you know what's not important.... you. to any of us.

go away now... write your book that will flop like the other one.

You realize that you are a joke, everything about you.. and that's why you're such a bitter bitch. Man you're just like your mom

Anonymous said...

I thoroughly enjoy the reading of your BLOG. Keep up the good work. Your words are strong and sound and most definitely good for the family.

Anonymous said...

Reading your blog has given me strength for my family> I do enjoy the strong and great encouraging words you use. You do use them well and write well. Please continue.

Unknown said...

Thanks Dennis for your kind words, it really means a lot especially when most of the comments I recieve are from relatives and they're not very nice.....