Sunday, July 8, 2012

Enough is enough....


     Alright I have had enough. No more pity party for me, I will not let the low life's in this world get me down.
     I am a strong woman who has survived many different monstrosity of abuse through out my entire life. My previous post was written just for me to be truthful about myself. And although I still struggle every day with my past I will not let people from my past bring me down.
     I have a lot to be thankful for. I have an amazing husband who loves me unconditionally and two great kids who are both straight A student's and even though my brother has had a rough start to life, since he moved in with me, he to is doing much better. He is happy now, has friends, a room of his own. He has discovered he likes to read and he just graduated junior high with a B average, considering he hasn't attended school regularly since he was 11 years old I have to say that is awesome.
     I own my own house and I am surrounded by people who love and care about me, despite where I came from. Even though some days are rough on us, I wouldn't change my life for nothing (except the abuse part).
     Everything that I have lived through though has helped me to become the person I am today and although right now I am having difficulty in seeing that I really am a good person despite my past abuse, I am getting help and working on it every day.
     So even though I have trouble looking in the mirror my husband loves me and so do my kids, they are always wanting to spend time with me. I must be doing something right.
My brother thanks me all the time for taking him in and treating him like he is a human being and not a piece of shit.
     I guess what I am trying to say is that even though I have issues that I need to work on I will and I will be stronger for it. I refuse to let those people in my life who have worked so hard to try and ruin me think that they have won, because they haven't.
Everyone has bad days but its what you do to get out of that mood that sets you apart from “the evil doer's” that sets you apart.
     For instance when I feel down I write my journal, blog, or read and keep to myself, instead of what “other” people do when they feel down. I have seen it more than once people only feel better about themselves when they put others down, but guess what I am not like that. Instead I take time to look around and see that I really do have everything I need right here with me...
     Tracy and Lisa you can try all you like but you can't take me down. I refuse to be a victim of yours, you need to find some one else to pick on because I refuse to be your punching bag any longer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could use you as a punching bag. You deserve it, maybe it would knock some sense into you however I wouldn`t waste my gas money on you.