Monday, August 8, 2011

Not enough time

   My dream’s and my goal’s in life is to raise two great productive children and get my name well known as an author. I love writing and have so for as long as I can remember. Now that I have work I feel needs to be out there because I believe my writing can help change the world (or at least I like to think so), so here I am.
   I have this new blog found a few author sites that I really like, and have finally begun getting a few more of my short stories out there for people to read, but here is the problem. As I join and upload stories so that people may down load them later I learn that I would get a larger number of people reading my work or my blog if I read other peoples stories and blogs and take the time to comment. Now I am not trying to be rude or insulting but I find it almost impossible to find enough time in the day that I can dedicate to writing just to satisfy my need to write, so I ask how am I going to find the time to read other author’s stories who also post on the same site?
   Don’t get me wrong, I really don’t have anything to complain about and I am sincerely trying not to sound as if I am. I guess I am just trying to figure out how to spend my time more wisely so that I am able to find more time to read other piece’s of work.
   I am just saying with the regular everyday activities that come along with being a mother and a wife it’s hard enough find time for me, a quiet moment in which I can write my thought’s down. It’s usually nine o’clock at night before I am able to even get back to which ever writing piece that I am currently working on. I guess I am asking if any of my fellow authors have any tips for how they magically create the extra time in the day for all their activities, I’d love to hear from you. I am open to anything except give up on sleep; although it’s beginning to look like that might be a thing of the past lol.
     

No comments: