Wednesday, June 20, 2012

This is how supportive my "blood family" is... Part 2

The comments keep coming.........
   There were so many more comments that I had to continue the blog:
I am tired of being cyber bullied......
This is what my "blood family" is saying about me on google+

This is from greeneyes_31

deleted my last post??   here it is again


It wasn't a threat,  not at all just telling you to back off and stop spreading lies.  Also as far as giving you proof... how the hell did you get that from what i said??  show's how you twist things around.  I thought the cops told you to stop with the lies.

As we get older we do soul searching,  it's not our fault you don't like what you see in yourself, in fact it is in question whether you have a soul or not.  If you are going to continue to make false accusations against my family, then I am going to start stating some FACTS for you. I remember you touching me many time where you weren't supposed to,  I knew back then you were creepy, that's why I never liked you.  Have you ever stopped and thought to yourself YOU are the problem?? Stop blaming shit on other ppl and start taking responsibility for your own actions.  You are toxic.

You need help, they have pills for your many personalities.  You are trying to cause shit, and it's not going to work,  nobody is listening, and in fact we don't care about your opinion, but I am not going to sit around and have you spread lies about me, or my uncle.

Start living in reality,  stop craving attention and trying to play a victim role.  Nobody cares.

Nothing but lies. This is the sickest thing I ever heard, completly not true....

This is again  from greeneyes_31......

see you in court :)


I am just typing my autobioghraphy and trying to come to terms with my past......

Another one from greeneyes_31

You should also let your new "google" friends know why you don't have any friends now.   You are a taker....  you take until everybody is drained.  You tell lies to get ahead and don't care what your actions might do to other people, as long as you gain from it right kimmy??   Well you've gone to far now, and I am going to make sure ppl know what you are about.  You are a liar.  I would say your posts are great fiction, however they are so poorly written I couldn't get through all of them.. sorry about that.  Maybe you should upgrade your English skills.  Maybe your kids can teach you.  js

I can't even coment on this one?????

This is from my cousin Lisa Suarez

ATTENTION ALL STRANGER!!! I AM KIMBERLY'S FIRST COUSIN, AND AM MORE THAN HAPPY TO TELL.
  KIMBERLY IS A COMPULSIVE LIAR AND HAS REFUSED ANY HELP/TREATMENT IN DEALINGS WITH HER ATTENTION REQUIREMENTS.  YES SHE HAS A TROUBLED PAST, BUT NOT WHAT SHE IS DESCRIBING ON THIS SITE.  IT HAS TAKEN ME 4 HOURS JUST TO CALM DOWN.  THIS BIO IS COMPLETELY FALSE.  KIM WAS 15YRS OLD WHEN SHE LEFT WITH HER MOTHERS BOYFRIEND OF 43.  HAD A COUPLE OF KIDS AND HAS ISOLATED HERSELF ON THE INTERNET, MY FAMILY PAID FOR HER PUBLISHING OF HER FIRST BOOK THAT DIDNT SELL, WE TRIED TO GIVE HER LIFE, AND HELPED ANY WAY WE COULD HER BEING SO FAR AWAY... AND NOW IS WRAPPED UP IN SERIOUS READING MATERIAL, PREHAPS TO MAKE A SALE..WE ALL HAVE SOB STORIES OF OUR CHILDHOOD, BUT BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY THE ONLY THING TRUE IS A MEDICAL LAWSUIT THAT HER DAD AND GRANDMA FOUGHT AND PAID FOR, SHE DID HAVE A SERIOUS STROKE AND WE ALL GEARED TO BRAIN DAMAGE, BUT CLEARLY NOW THE ENTIRE FAMILY KNOWS SHE IS JUST WIRED WRONG....CURRENT TO THIS DATE HER PRECIOUS HUSBAND HAS GOTTEN A 15YR GIRL PREGNANT IN THEIR HOME. VIA A 3SUM, WHO KNOWS IF KIMS CHILDREN ARE SAFE OR IF SHES ANOTHER PREDITOR!!
  HER BLOOD FAMILY LEFT HER FOR GOOD REASON AS WE DID NOT APPROVE OF HER ACTIONS THAN NOR NOW, CAN NO LONGER SEND HER GROCERIES OR PAY HER BILLS!! AS SHE WIPED OUT 1.2MILL$$ AND DIDNT EVEN OFFER TO PAY THE LEGAL FEES THAT HER FAMILY DID FIGHTING FOR HER.....NUMEROUS GOD FORBIDDEN LIES AND SERIOUS DRAMA. AND TO RAEBETH AND THESE STRANGERS THAT NEED TO KNOW BIO ARE TO BE TRUTHFUL NOT FICTION, YOU COME HERE CLEARLY DEFENDING  DRAMA JUNKIES AND SHOULD KNOW THIS WILL ALL BE GOING TO COURT AND KIM HAS BEEN IN TROUBLE WITH THESE THINGS BEFORE INCLUDING RESTRAINING ORDERS GEARED BY A JUDGE.  I ENCOURGE ALL "FRIENDS" TO IMMEDIATLEY LEAVE THIS SITE BEFORE GETTING DRAGGED INTO SOMETHING YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.  KIM YOU NEED HELP, AND YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK IT.  AND I AM NOT WORRIED ABOUT THIS "BOOK" YOUR WRITTING AS WE BOTH KNOW 1/4 IS TRUE, AND YOU HAVE NO MONEY TO PUBLISH, AND THESE CHARACTERS ARE FICTIONAL WITHIN THE DAMAGE OF THE CEREBAL WALLS IN YOUR HEAD, YOUR IN YOUR 30'S NOW AND NONE OF US WILL ATTEMPT RESCUE EVER AGAIN.  IM APPAULED AND FEEL GREAT SHAME THAT YOU HAVE SUNK TO A NEW LOW.  AS I KNOW THIS IS WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU HAVE TEMPERTANTRUMS.  ALSO NOTED ON FACEBOOK.
 THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR YOU, AND I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO AIR YOUR LAUNDRY......  SOCIALOLOGY 101...VICTIMS DONT SCREAM ON THEIR OWN WALL, CRYING RAPE OF HER FATHER,,HER FATHER DID NO SUCH THING BUT HANG ON ASLONG AS HE COULD, I TOLD HIM TO SUE YOU BUT HE HAS SPENT MORE MONEY ON YOU AND IF I WERE HIM I WOULDA RAN FROM YOU TOO,,,YOU WANNA HOLD GRUGES HOLD THEM PRIVATLY WITHIN UR SELF. IT WAS YOU WHO RAN AWAY WITH A MAN 30YRS OLDER BY CHOICE...  AS A VICTIM MYSELF OF MY FATHER,,, I SEEK BLOGS FOR RECOVERY AND JUSTICE. AND TALK TO PROFESSIONALS AND EDUCATE THE YOUNG WHOM DOESNT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE....... NOT BIOGRAPHY TO GAIN FIANCIAL AID......ATTENTION FICTIONAL WHORE IS ALL, ANYONE WHO WISHES TO CONTACT WITH QUESTIONS LEGALLY OR SINCERLY YOUR WELCOME TO COME AS AN ADULT WITH PROPER SPEAKING TERMS.

This is nothing but lies.......
Nobody paid to have my first book published. It was published by Publish America    As any other would tell you I didn't have to pay a cent, and nobody has EVER helped us out with our bills. As far as a restraining order goes, I have never been in trouble with the law, and don't even know what one looks like....
This is Defamation of charector at it's best........

Another post from Lisa Suarez.....

next she will be accussing us all of molesting! good thing i kept a diary! dated and timed! 80% of victims become premesquis the other 20% become offenders!

As most people who have been raped it is a very difficult thing to overcome, and MANY MANY people know that a lot of people who have shared my experiances have also wrote them out to help them deal.....
My original blog:     "I am a survivor, but..." Was me attempting to come to terms with what has happened to me. Thousands of people publish their stories of child rape every year. I'm not in it for the money, I'm writing my autobioghraphy as a way of dealing with all that has happened to me in the past. It's only natural........

Another one from greeneyes_31

you are nothing but a liar.  You are delusional and lies like this are called slander.  You have always created more drama then necessary, and i noticed your new post.  If your family is who you make it, fine.. good and dandy.  Stop being a bitch and spreading lies, or better yet go get lost in the woods somewhere.
This is from my cousin Lisa Saurez...
MAYBE TIM WILL TAKE HER TO THE WOODS IF THERE IS INSURANCE POLICY WHICH I DOUBT, AS HER PAYOUT HAS BEEN SPENT!! THEY CANT EVEN AFFORD THE BASICS OF LIVING !
Another lie.......
Another post from greeneyes_31
and Kim, this is only the beginning.  We know the truth.  Your jealousy and lies are going to get you nowhere really quick.  I just hope your kids are safe..
Posted on google+ by Lisa Saurez..
KIM GET A JOB!!! SAME WITH SIGNIFICANT OTHER!!! WHAT IS HE LIKE 70 NOW>>??  NO RETIREMENT SAVINGS NO NOTHING THE GOVERNMENT NOR ANYONE PAYING TAXES SHOULD BE PAYING FOR YOU !!! YOUR BOTH SLOBS TAKE UP COMMUNITY SERVICE AT LEAST!
Raising a family and taking care of my house is a full time job.....
I am trying to get my writing career...
Tim my husband is on Disability because of his shoulder and back, which are both 
Deteriorating very rapidly and the doctor took him off of work....

Another comment from greeneyes_31

listen bitch, you tried once with your lies and everyone saw through it.  Big tough woman you are mentally abusing children and a family in their  time of need. Wow, says a lot about your character.  You tried once and failed,  you will continue to fail.  You're right... you have nothing to lose, you lost it all already.  I have nothing to lose because I know who I am and I will always be better then you.  I have happy healthy children, both with a higher IQ then you.

Greeneyes_31 again....

your father is nothing more then a wonderful man who always tried to do right by you.  You are an ungrateful, money hungry, sorry excuse for a daughter.  He deserved so much better then you for a daughter, no worries though, my children and I love him very much and cherish every moment we get to see him.

I am sure there are more, but I can't stand to read anymore, everything said about me is nothing but lies...
I am the one who ran away from them, and this is why...
Sorry to subject you to such stupidity, but the world needs to see CYBER BULLYING AT ITS BEST!.

No comments: